• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vintage Pin up girl waterslides

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
These are really top quality waterslide transfares. Will go on anything but if they are going to be outside in the rain etc for long periods then they need a clearcost over the top. Due to them being waterslide they are quite tin when in place so clearcoat dosent make it have raised edges so they will look like theyve been airbrushed unlike a sticker. Also look wicked on coolers, radio flyers, guitars, laptops, fridge and motorbike panels in fact they add a retro hot rod kinda feel to all most anything

Small (6cm) 75p each
P1030103.jpg

Medium (11cm) £1 each
P1030101.jpg

Large (12cm) £2 each
P1030100.jpg

XL (19cm) £3.50 each
P1030102.jpg

Postage will be 50p per order.

Will be able to get lots more designs if people want them. These are top quality waterslides.

Cheers for looking.

Forgot to mention the white back ground will not show up, its just what they are on and the waterslides are transparent apart from the actual girls, so just cut around the edges as close as you like and apply.

Hi dude,

They are awesome, like these a lot, though can't think of where i could put them at the mo, will have a rethink!

Up for the cool waterslides!

Cheers!

Alistair

Hi Clyde
I'll take two of the foxy red head in the leopard print bikini in small and two in large please mate.
Thanks

Gary

I'll have a few of these mate - be interested to see what others you can get
Cheers
Rob

Right to avoid confusion the waterslides below are all ive got. No pairs as of yet. Only really moving on what i had from a order of my own.
Sorry about picture quality its off my phone but the better pictures are above. As a point of interest i am making no money from this and am just moving on the spares i have to save them just being in a draw someplace. Taking away the cost of the slides i used from the price of the whole sheet leaves the price i am asking here. If people wanted me to get more the price would reflect this.

17012012189.jpg

Cheers J

Those who've paid they will be posted in 10 mins. those who havent will have to wait till i get some addresses. ;)

If you cant remember from your Airfix days check on line for waterslide instructions.

IMPORTANT

If these are going on the outside of your van etc they will need a clear coat to prevent them moving when it rains. Im running the risk, as once dry ive never seem any waterslides move (well not on my Aifrix anyway!!)

Keep em peeled, got some more top class pin ups coming in next week hopefully.
(different designs and a little bigger)

Latest posts