vintage speed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemark

Reaction score
Hi chaps
thinking of getting a vintage speed exhaust for the bus. Whereabouts have you guys shopped at and are there any discount codes.
cheers

Same as ^^^, just send Vintage Dan a pm, he`s looked after all of us early bayers for a Vintage Speed, looks good, sounds good, don`t rust :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Perfect. :mrgreen:

Would also like to add they dont melt either!
Had an issue with my coil on the way back from Spa (cracked and all oil leaked out)
Was shooting 6ft flames out of the exhaust and dumping fuel good and proper into the backbox
Ended up glowing cherry red hot and nearly igniting the rear end - it was hotter than a furnace

All is good now with a replacement coil installed and the exhaust is as good as new!

StuF said:
Had an issue with my coil on the way back from Spa (cracked and all oil leaked out)
Was shooting 6ft flames out of the exhaust and dumping fuel good and proper into the backbox
Ended up glowing cherry red hot and nearly igniting the rear end - it was hotter than a furnace

All is good now with a replacement coil installed and the exhaust is as good as new!

Pics? You know we like pics!

dazza1975 said:
StuF said:

Pics? You know we like pics!

Unfortunately no pics - blame Paul for that one as he was following watching the show

I was to biz trying to flash you down dude!! :shock: :lol:

It was like a nissan skyline!! and I've never seen an exhaust turn red like that before! TBH I pooped myself as I thought it would have caught fire!?

It did look mega cool from my view though!! :lol: 8)

Thank you all for the support, as soon as they come in they go, factory had a backlog recently that put orders back six weeks, back on track now but if not in stock allow 2-3 weeks to get in.
Cheers
Dan simpson Vintagespeed uk.

Latest posts