volksdine video,photo shoot for the new essex vw event

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatt

Reaction score
What a perfect day in the vws with paul ward , mark flint and fountain fotos doing the video and photo shoot for the volksdine meeting in essex ..check out fountain fotos on youtube top blokes and awesome videos .. :mrgreen

Beautiful day for it. Saw the big sign at Marks Tey as I passed it this afternoon. I'd have loved to have come along to the meet but for a little jaunt in the evening it's a bit far from Peterborough

That's a shame dude i will post loads of photos on here for ya ;)

gatt said:
What a perfect day in the vws with paul ward , mark flint and fountain fotos doing the video and photo shoot for the volksdine meeting in essex ..check out fountain fotos on youtube top blokes and awesome videos .. :mrgreen

Mate great Pictures, working away next week but hopefully back Thursday afternoon so can pop over, out of interest where did you get your over riders from?

Cheers dude .. Would be good to see ya there ! I got them from neil Forster aka neil from the seaside good friend of mine .. You can pick them up on the forums ;)

Cool ! :mrgreen: video is on volksdine page on Facebook !

Latest posts