Volkswagen surf community

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mylesbaldwin

Reaction score
Just wondered if there's any surfers out there?

Main reason is I want to know what people are doing with there boards?
I want to keep them inside my westy and wouldn't mind seeing people's ideas

I longboard and sup and get me and my sons boards fit on the small cab roof rack will get back with photos
9'6 longboats and 10" 4sup :shock: .

MisterListerSir said:
I longboard and sup and get me and my sons boards fit on the small cab roof rack will get back with photos
9'6 longboats and 10" 4sup :shock: .

Nice picture will be great! Got my girlfriends 7ft foamy a sup and il getting a custom 5'8" fish made so as close to me inside while sleeping the better

Not a bay but I saw a t25 with them strapped under it the straps must have been attached to the inner sills on camp site before,
I only noticed them because I saw a hanging large single fin

lil_azza said:
Not a bay but I saw a t25 with them strapped under it the straps must have been attached to the inner sills on camp site before,
I only noticed them because I saw a hanging large single fin

Cheers man! Ideally want to hang them inside. I've seen it before but can't for the life of me remember where

i had a cargo net in my van suspended on roof (weekender style tintop). boards would go in there. meant you could still sit in the back ok. once we hit a "site" boards go outside.

I strap mine to the roof rack. It's about 7'6"
54b7098d356863ed316937c3682dc1f2.jpg

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

I use a Rhino soft rack, I bought some metal cargo hooks, padded them out and hook them to the cill of the westy roof and feed the rhino roof rack through. That way, I can pop the roof without having to remove them.

Latest posts