Volksworld Show 2017

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Attendees at this time are -

1. the daddy
2. dazza
3. toffo
4. sjuhel
5. sparkywig
6. Clem
7. Pete B
8. Graham L
9. Baz
10. marcher

Reserves-

11. holeydub
12. Childsey
13. Gman 86
14. Northern Monkey
15. 69PROJECT
16. beigebay1968
17.veedubkev

further information and details to follow. If anyone can't make it, or would like to be a reserve, please post on here.

The Whirligig drag bug is in the show, having probs getting time off to take it but due day off that week so will trailer it down on Friday and come back and then return Sunday BUT can I leave trailer there safely?

67panel said:
BUT can I leave trailer there safely?

Id contact the organisers on that one, I'd assume there is trailer parking somewhere for all the show cars?

Unfortunately due to work i wont be able to make it could someone take me off the list please as ive got a habit of screwing them up :lol:

Attendees at this time are -

1. the daddy
2. dazza
3. toffo
4. sjuhel
5. sparkywig
6. Clem
7. Pete B
8. Graham L
9. holeydub
10. marcher

Reserves-

11. Childsey
12. Gman 86
13. Northern Monkey
14. 69PROJECT
15. beigebay1968
16.veedubkev

Ho do we go about getting the passes this time with the camping? Only asking as will probably arrive Friday evening

dazza1975 said:
Ho do we go about getting the passes this time with the camping? Only asking as will probably arrive Friday evening

Hi

I'm going up on Friday so will be around to hand out camping passes etc.

For non weekend campers I can issue wristbands and passes on arrival Sat AM.

lol Pete, I'm arriving early sat morning so if you could save me a little spot in the camping would be great to have a few cheeky beers in the sat night😜

Can the 10 attendees just post on here to confirm all is well for attendance please?

1. the daddy
2. dazza
3. toffo
4. sjuhel
5. sparkywig
6. Clem
7. Pete B
8. Graham L
9. holeydub
10. marcher

Ive had the final details and information from Volksworld. The advance details this year suggest much stricter pass controls this year so no entry without the vehicle passes and wristbands, these will be issued by me on either Friday afternoon/evening or first thing Saturday morning.
Entry from 0830 on Saturday morning initially - normal rules apply, no vehicle movement until the show is closed and cleared of public, vehicles can be left in situ on Friday or Saturday night, but no access to vehicles will be allowed, so if you are sleeping in it, take it out!

Remember the clocks change on Saturday night so be prepared! Last vehicle entry is by 0930 so please don't be late!

Our position this year is on the right hand side (as you stand with your back to the Esher Hall) higher elevation where we have been in previous years.

Any questions, just shout - 07977 547039

Sunday attendees anyone?

11. Childsey
12. Gman 86
13. Northern Monkey
14. 69PROJECT
15. beigebay1968
16.veedubkev

Latest posts