• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vw camper Wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As per my for sale add..

Regards

Mark Ritson
0844 879 7265
07545 297603
http://Www.Morecambeandwize.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am trying to sell my beloved 1969 Cali Import Sunroof Bus Deluxe. It has been my regular driver for a few years an unfortunately I just dont have the means to continue with the project. I would take £7500 for the Bus. It is mostly original features from 1969, still rocking the same paint and rims. It has been lowered, had the two front seats reupholstered and had a rock and roll bed fitted in the back. The engine is in excellent condition and it drives lovely. All the seals have been changed as well as a number of things done to the engine. It is a great van. There is only one tiny rust spot which is easy to fix under the front left side of the cab. If you wish to see pictures please let me know. My email is [email protected]
Regards,
Zach

Latest posts