• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

VW T2 9 bow headlining SALE in perforated white

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helloweedug

Reaction score
Hi Its Iain from classiccore.com 07740 414140 based in norwich norfolk.

We have 9 bow headlining kits to fit early and late T2 bay window busses.

Kit includes :
1 x 9 bow headlining in perforated white
8 pieces of extra material to fit to your window pillars
1/4 ltr high temp glue
1 x 1/4" paint brush to apply the glue

Normally selling for £150.00 + £8.99 postage

We can sell to earlybay members for £135.00 inc postage within UK mainland

Tel 07740 414140 to place your order, quoting earlybay, Thanks for looking!

We also have headlinings for :T25 single cab, T25 double cab, T25 full length, also fitting service, door cards, carpets, seat covers, rock n roll bed cushions, curtains and so on. Give us a call for prices and availability, cheers iain

Good price iain.....unfortunately all i need is the high temp glue, any ideas as to where i can readily get some from?

cheers steve 8)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230789213857#ht_500wt_732/url" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]

Hi, here is a snap of the headliner, we can still offer it for £135 free post in UK mainland. I Had some pictures of the liners we have fitted but I'm afraid they are on my old PC which Died!

If you would like to buy one with the discount, please give us a ring 07740 414140 rather than buying it on ebay! cheers!

hope this link works, cheers iain

There's a few photo's on my resto thread of one of Iain's headliners during and after fitting ( sorry , can't do the 'link' thing :oops: ) Page 1 on Gallery , page 5 on thread GLADYS 'GOING BACK TO BEIGE' 68 RESTO.

It's the only one I 've ever done so can't say if it is easier or harder to fit than other makes .

If anyone wants to see it I'm in Epsom, Surrey, PM me,

(I am nothing to do with the seller by the way )

SPECIAL OFFER!!!!!! 5 ONLY !!!!
Hi! We have 5 of these bay window liners left to sell at this price, £135 inc postage within UK mainland.
They come with 1/4 ltr high temp glue, brush and material to allow for deluxe window trims.

They will fit all 9 bow bay window campers including bays with pop tops.

Ready to post, call 07740 414140 with your credit / debit card details.

Limited Special price, Cheers for now iain

We will be at the following shows this year,
whitenoise ( norfolk 3-5 aug 2012
dubs at the hall 6 - july 2012
vw action 29 july 2012
bugjam 20-22 july

Cheers!

Hi, we don't sell the metal rods, but I'm pretty sure you can get them from justkampers.

We do make headlinings for cab only or crew cab. Or We can make a custom liner to your spec. ( for pop tops etc)

Our special offer for the kit for £135 will run out at the end of june, Be quick if you want to make the saving! Cheers iain 07740 414140

Hi interested in one of your headliner kits, do you still have them available and would you still be willing to sell at £135, I know it was a while back that you offered them
Adam

Latest posts