• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

VW vintage furniture replicated and fitted - new service

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollatine

Reaction score
I'm a VW owner and enthusiast who has struggled to find the ideal vintage units for his own van, and as I am also an experienced furniture designer and carpenter by trade, I have decided to start offering a replication service to others. All furniture is handmade from traditional quality materials to a high standard of finish, and there is the possibility of a fitting service at my secure workshop in the Islington area if required.
If you are interested in having a particular furniture system, such as Devon or Holdsworth (original examples of which I can send you photos of) replicated for your VW, please email me to discuss your needs.

:lol: well that answer my Q earlier today....

Islington may pop down one evening if thats ok and discuss what I'm after.....

been let down end of last year, that said I've changed my mind on what I would like....

What sort of prices are you charging?
Thinking of altering my interior and after some ideas.
Get some pics up of the items you've made

Sounds good I want my Dormobile interior redoing with a few tweaks. Wanna pull the front panel off as per the kitchen on my thread ere

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6641" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Link shows a chaps interior and he's put a new front panel on the Dormy units and re made the wardobe, PM me if you could a few details pics and prices....

Hi there, would you look at carrying out replicas of early bay Westy furniture, ie formica table, sink top, spice rack?

Thanks,

Jimmy

froggy said:
What sort of prices are you charging?
Thinking of altering my interior and after some ideas.
Get some pics up of the items you've made
Prices really depend on what is being ordered really. If I can get a few orders for the Devon wardrobes/buddy seats (pictured) for instance or if someone wants a whole interior then the prices could be affordable. At the moment I cant give a price until I've sorted out the doors and hinges.

You know the devoin cupboard that goes behind the passenger seat, that the cooker goes in etc. How much for one of them bad boys :mrgreen:

Like the one in this moonraker pic 8)

DevonCupboard.jpg

Latest posts