vwclassics massive stock clearance

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott wilson

Reaction score
new containers arriving dec, jan and feb so clearing out all my old stock.Literally hundreds of items large and small must go to make space.I`ll be posting pics here sunday arvo and i`m going to auction the whole ebay shop to make space...shop can be found on http://stores.ebay.co.uk/vw-classics-shop" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and pics will be uploaded sunday for non ebayers...watch this space for many many bargains

heres some pics of earlybay stuff i`m clearing out.Fed up with all this stuff clogging up my workshop so all of it has to go.Lots of other stuff in the shop too but heres some pics of earlybay stuff on ebay clearance
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/vw-classics-shop" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Picture1348.jpg

Picture1443.jpg

Picture1666Small.jpg

Picture1806Small.jpg

Picture1814Small.jpg

Picture1820Small.jpg

all auctions finishing sunday at which time i will list more stuff at .99p starts...its all got to go to make space for three 40ft containers full of vw busses, cab doors, sliding doors, y chassis sections, rostyles, tin top roofs, westfalia roofs, front beams, rear axles, tailgates, engine lids, front clips, opposing sliding door sections, single cab roofs, crewcab dropgates etc etc

Hers a quote from the top of the for sale section posted by the mods

"A description, a location and a price are mandatory – adverts posted without this basic information will be removed."

Notice it says price mandatory.

does the .99p start not constitute a price? the location is cornwall as in the user id and surely pics are the description .They are all on ebay but if anyone specifically wants me to end an auction for a particular part then i will do so long as its not less than a day before it finishes.If this constitutes a breach of forum rules i`ll be happy to remove the entire thread

If its for sale it would have a for sale price price, if its in a auction sold to the highest bidder it shouldnt really be in a "for sale section".

I and other members have been pulled in the past for not listing things correctly and im just helping out the Mods as they dont always catch everyone................only some people.

As its a stock clearance deal, this thread may be better here. :)

Latest posts