• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted 16" Teledials

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm heading down the local breakers today, he has 50+ porsches (quite a few a are pre 90) in breaking with hundreds of wheels, ill check it out and see if he has any teledials, im looking for some centre caps and spotted some genuine fuchs there too. Hopefuly he doesnt know the real value :twisted:

il try and get some prices and pics.

ive got a complete set of 7x16" tele's et 52.3 with metal centres in my hoard. what are your plans for them and what do you want to pay for them

i've had a nightmare with 15's so looking into it it looks like the 16's with 52.3 will do the job

got any pics - really interested

going to go on my 72 crossover with 25mm adapters (ihave it lowered on adjusters and a notch and a bit on the reare)

:lol: :lol:

i'll take some pics when i get the chance. what probs did you have with the 15's? you can usually got up 288mm brakes with a 15, what you running? i bought the 16's as i'm an obsesive wheel whore they need a refurb as theyve had a coat of wheel silver but they are straight

f**ked up with the offset on the 15's but looking into it it looks like the 16's will look better :lol:

no prob with refurb i was expecting that anyway - not sure whether to go for polished on black??

keep me updated

try kinky micks happy wheel shack.....www.kinkymick.com , got my cookie cutters off him, real good guy and he had some teledials in when i went up there. his phone number is 0774 8483019.

went down the breakers yard, all the porsche wheels were sold bulk, but there were 10 rows of porsches, lambos, ferraris stacked 4 high, lambos seats in mint condition, i was afraid to ask about price :shock: ...lots of other cool stuff, they had racks of porsche rotors and calipers which i might try to get a few sets see if they can be modified to fit a bay :twisted:

sorry about the wheels :(

I've got a set of rare 1 year only 928 teledials, 16x7J with 65mm offset (offset is what makes them rare as 944 teledials had a 52.3mm offset and is why I bought them so they'd fit really well inside the arches) fitted with 195x45s and 225x50s. I removed the paint from the wheels and polished the lip of these a few years ago (was going to get them powdercoated black).

I had these on my split van for a while and have only been removed as i'm refitting my polished 928 flat disc rims from my golf.

mrsmythe said:
I've got a set of rare 1 year only 928 teledials, 16x7J with 65mm offset (offset is what makes them rare as 944 teledials had a 52.3mm offset and is why I bought them so they'd fit really well inside the arches) fitted with 195x45s and 225x50s. I removed the paint from the wheels and polished the lip of these a few years ago (was going to get them powdercoated black).

I had these on my split van for a while and have only been removed as i'm refitting my polished 928 flat disc rims from my golf.

i think that is what i have. i assumed that they were 52.3 as thats what most porsche wheels are. but i seem to remember that the 944 were 7's on the front and 8's on the back. how did the 7's fit on your van? did you get any rubbidge on the back?

andewilson said:
mrsmythe said:

i think that is what i have. i assumed that they were 52.3 as thats what most porsche wheels are. but i seem to remember that the 944 were 7's on the front and 8's on the back. how did the 7's fit on your van? did you get any rubbidge on the back?

I've got Porsche 944 brakes allround on my split panel (prolly for sale on here soon as I'm after an early bay instead) with IRS'd rear and the front wheels with 195x45s rub the anti roll bar on full lock up front, and on the back the middle of the three bolts on the springplates is countersunk giving about 15mm clearance to the 225x50 tyre and on the outside there is about 15mm clearance to the inside of the arch.

Latest posts