• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: 356 rep wheels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davecrook1

Reaction score
After a staggered set of 356 rep rims. They don’t have to be super shiny. And don’t want to pay the earth.

I’ve got a brand new set of 4 still boxed. Chrome 4.5 & 5.5’s. After £300 for them, cost me far more than that but I went Porsche 5x130 brakes and I just want shot. As I say still boxed, never been fitted or had tyres.

Won’t be offended if to much price wise but I thought I’d offer them :)

Cheers for the offer, but don’t really want to pay that much for a set.
Shame I didn’t buy the ones from slough like I should have.

davecrook1 said:
Cheers for the offer, but don’t really want to pay that much for a set.
Shame I didn’t buy the ones from slough like I should have.

Hindsight is marvellous

Indeed. I’m in two Minds if to run 356 reps or not hence why I don’t want to pay too much.

69PROJECT said:
£300 for a brand new set of wheels isn’t that much

I didn’t say it was. What I did say, was, I didn’t want to pay that much. full stop. 🙄
I’d prefer cheaper seconds than new. They are out there.

I bought a full set on eBay for my last bus - paid £70 for four, so there are deals to be had as these are relatively less sought-after than beetle smoothies / crows feet steels.

They did need blasting and painting tough, so had to factor in that, but at least you can get a preferred colour choice on them that is more hard-wearing than what a lot of these aftermarket ones are leaving the factory with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly.. I bought a set of 4x 5.5 and a set of 4x 4.5 for £100. They had rust on them but a bit of time and elbow grease they came up really well.

Hello - Are you still looking for a set of staggered chrome 356 wheels? I`m toying with the idea of selling mine, but i`d need to cover the cost of buying the wheels to replace them which are £150.

They would have no tyres and there is some rust pitting on them - ie - they are not new! They are 15 inch 2 x 4.5 and 2 x 5.5.

CHeers, Mike

Latest posts