• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted a set of 15" wide5 steels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were some on the samba being sold individually at £90 each :shock:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1725066" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have four that I have had blasted and primed. I actually started to flat them down ready for paint before I realised I was unable to use them with CSP disc brakes. £60 each

junglefacejake said:
I have four that I have had blasted and primed. I actually started to flat them down ready for paint before I realised I was unable to use them with CSP disc brakes. £60 each

Hiya jake,

Could I have some pics please :) and just to be sure are they definitely 15 inch rims ?? As its 14's that dont work with certain csp brake kits I thought 15's were ok?

Shaun

Hi Shaun
Unfortunately I am unable to get pics at the moment as they are in Norfolk and I am currently in somerset. I will be back there after Christmas.
I can assure you they are 15" 4.5" splitty rims in perfect as described condition. The reason these do not fit with my splitscreen CSP disc conversion is that the four vent pressings on a splitscreen wheel do not clear the callipers. I have had to use 15" beetle smoothies.

junglefacejake said:
Hi Shaun
Unfortunately I am unable to get pics at the moment as they are in Norfolk and I am currently in somerset. I will be back there after Christmas.
I can assure you they are 15" 4.5" splitty rims in perfect as described condition. The reason these do not fit with my splitscreen CSP disc conversion is that the four vent pressings on a splitscreen wheel do not clear the callipers. I have had to use 15" beetle smoothies.

Cheers jake you have pm :mrgreen:

I've got these;

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1732166" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just for reference, this is a 15" splitty wheel.

179721.jpg

Latest posts