• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - BAYWINDOW

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
68 Pop top Westy is now sold but I have another due in about 4 weeks time, which is a 70 Pop Top westy (its on the Website), we've got it listed at £5K landed or £7750 with an MOT and ready to register but I'm sure we could talk about it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well I finaly managed to find me a van courtesy of crewcab who was at the Stanford Hall show today with his tintop westy :D

Deposit is down so just need to draw the rest of the cash and collect the van :D

Cant wait to get out and about in our first van :D :D :D

Congrats to that....enjoy.!!!!..Were there many campers for sale at S/Hall? Was gonna go but never quite made it...

about 4 early bays and a few more lates

a few interesting ones but I think Crewcabs was the only one in OG paint and I like to see what im getting :D

Congrats on the buy fella ..... we were shopping for bugs or KGs in the sale section, christ there were some sheds there, made my old 1303s look good :roll:

here ya go Jason see ya soon. :D

hcx007.jpg

I enquired about that van but it had already taken a deposit, looks like you got yourself a nice og van, looks stunning on those wheels

Those wheels do give it a bit of sparkle :D

Just how I would have done it myself to be honest...Not quite sure if I should paint the roof when I get it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts