• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted cosmic wheels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issit

Reaction score
right really fancy these now 4 the panel so if anyone no,s of any plee let me no
1297288.jpg
:wink:

07817971589 :arrow:

Hey dude,

Looking at them I'd say they're Porsche pattern cosmics, and if they are they come up for sale few and far between. There was a couple of sets for sale on VZi a little while back, think they went for £2000 a set - not including tyres! :shock:

If you want a slightly cheaper option keep your eyes open for some chevy/jag cosmics, still 15x5.5, but PCD 5x120. Good sets of these go for around about £1000. Machine 7 also do adaptors to fit.

Alternatively, if you want much cheaper (and don't mind losing an inch), you can pick up a set of 14x5.5 ones for around about £200. These however will have a PCD of 5x127, so would have originally been fitted to old Rover SD1s, early Vauxhall's such as the Cresta or Vicount, as well as various old Austins (2200s/Westminsters etc). It might be worth checking eBay or various classic car forums for these. Again though you'd need to get some adaptors made or your hubs redrilled.

Hope this is of some help. :D

they look sweet. I had a set of very similar 10" versions on a mini. still got them at my folks home.
cost alot less than 2k tho

Thanx for the info mate :shock: I am a mate of dave;s and have
just picked him up of the floor after that info :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looks like he may have to have a rethink :) :)

Like I say there were two sets on VZi recently, and they both got snapped up at that price straight away, so I'm guessing some people consider it cheap! :shock:

Hope he didn't hurt himself on the fall. :lol: :lol:

its ok guy ime fine f**k me :roll: £2k my panel woz only £3500 :wink: if i get them,,,best not 2 tell the wife :twisted: :evil:

O shit almost 4got ime devorced now so no WORRIES there then :D :p

you only life once :D

Oops, sorry!

Here ya go, check these out. These will be my next wheels when I can afford them but they ain't cheap either!

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=453&highlight=dsrs

its hard to find rims that everyone else has not got already like brms or gas burners altough both are cool its nice to be different . but those dsrs and cosmics are way cool but lotta money :shock:

mmm DSR's and Cosmics :D Now you're talking. Have a look on busselecta as i think they've got both so you can decide before buying 8)

Latest posts