• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Devon Cooker Hinge or Table Legs Please.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old_Nell

Reaction score
Afternoon all.

As the title says, I'm after a Devon cooker hinge that'll enable me to swing it out into the awning, and also table legs, long or short please.
Gradually getting there with my interior build but need some of 'those' bits... :)

I know Stan at Camper Interiors makes the legs to size and they are really nice quality but the price is a bit out of my range. :oops:
Second hand, refurbishable are what Im after.

Thank you.
;)

i've got some legs that came with my devon - what size are you looking for?

You don't happen to know the lengths do you?

Its just that they have got mixed in with some other legs - it's a long story - so that i can check them

:lol: no problem. I believe the long ones are around 64-65cm long and the shorter ones are 20-30cm. Does that help?
I've never had them although I have the table tops and will need them for camping to make the beds up I believe.

thats fine thanks - i'll check them tomorrow and let you know

they were easier to find than i thought

i've got 6 64cm and some 56cm - presumably the latter aren't devon but no smaller ones.

if you're interested i can get pics sometime tomorrow - i've broken my wrist so need the missus to do this

That's brilliant. Thanks.
Do you want to PM me a price for 4 tall and 4 of the shorter size?
Thanks again

Ive only got 3 of the 56cm I'm afraid - i suppose that you might be able to cut down a 64cm

Sounds like a plan to me!
In fact no. I can't butcher one. Could you pm me a price for 4 long and just 2 shorter please?

Latest posts