• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Devon Swing Out Cooker/Cabinet

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astronought

Reaction score
Hi,
Anybody got one of these for sale?

DevonCookerWanted_zpsujmoikre.jpg

Thanks

Astronought said:
Hi,
Anybody help with one of these?

Thanks

One on ebay fella......http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vw-t2-camper-interior-/282117732469?hash=item41af86f875:g:z9EAAOSwENxXnIzx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

66nige said:
Astronought said:
Hi,
Anybody help with one of these?

Thanks

One on ebay fella......http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vw-t2-camper-interior-/282117732469?hash=item41af86f875:g:z9EAAOSwENxXnIzx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for the reply. It's too far away and I don't have room for a complete interior
Cheers

Astronought said:
66nige said:
Astronought said:
Thanks for the reply. It's too far away...

Been here myself, and I can say that these things are like hens teeth. They don't turn up often or locally. If you REALLY, REALLY want it, you gotta be prepared to travel, IMHO. Good luck with your search, it is well worth it when you get a good one. Do make sure that you get the hinge too, both parts. :D

Hi
Not sure where you are based or required condition but i have one available. Located in Taunton, Somerset. I believe it's from a Devon split so not identical to the one you pictured but certainly similar. Condition is reasonable but the drawer handle is missing, there is no cooker hood and i recon the hinges on the front door are not original. It does have the cooker and whale pump both of which look serviceable but untested. Drop me a PM if interested.
Andy.

main.jpg

side.jpg

rear.jpg

open.jpg

Hi,
Thought I'd found one, but it fell through trying to arrange transport/courier at a sensible cost, so still looking.

Any help with one of these greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Latest posts