• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Devon table and one leg

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cogsys33

Reaction score
Does anyone have a spare devon table for sale (one of the the large one's) i'm lead to believe there should be two to make the bed up? Oh and one table leg

Also any ideas where i can get pics of the devon set up .

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

DEVON MANUAL (1.8MB PDF Instruction Manual, 34 pages)

i may have a table and spare leg but i wont know till i clear out the shed later next week when im moving the van to her new home 8) .

Hi..I definitely have a table going spare.

It has a yellow formica top.

I'm afraid I dont have any legs (for the table that is !)

Stirlingmoz

yellow is from the later 72 on i think?, i have the white marbled formica topped one.

hi mate dont know if you have managed to sort a table and leg out yet ? ive got a early white marble effect one with legs too ? in very good unmarked condition ,alli good too ,so is the black insert trim . £50 its yours if youve not come up trumps yet . cheers steve 07773008813

HI, have white marbled table, no leg though, have short legs which make up the bed.

bugfez is also looking for a table give him a PM... he just needs the table (no legs or mounting strip)

Latest posts