• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted, Dormobile trim

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

66nige

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone any idea where to get dormobile cupboard door edging trim from, was wondering if it was reproduced by anyone.

Cheers, Nige :D

Cant help you there but a fantastic chap on here suggested i used methalated spirit (the purple stuff you put in old school bunson burners) to get rid of the sun bleaching and it rely works. Comes up like new with a little elbow grease. Only helps if thats why you want to replace it though.

svman730 said:
Cant help you there but a fantastic chap on here suggested i used methalated spirit (the purple stuff you put in old school bunson burners) to get rid of the sun bleaching and it rely works. Comes up like new with a little elbow grease. Only helps if thats why you want to replace it though.

Good tip thanks but i'm thinking of making the interior and need to source the trim. I've been looking for ages for a period interior for my '68 but all you see is either over priced ones or affordable scrap! :shock: :( :(

Could you post a photo from somewhere of the trim you need so I can see if I have what you want?
If its for the shallow cupboard on the back of the rhd passenger side bulkhead then we could be on as we'll most likely replace ours with a buddy seat. If its for the main sink unit, not so good ....

It wont be the same colour, but try rainbow conversions website. they do all sorts of trim......

or this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CREAM-T-TRIM-15mm-10-METRE-SINGLE-LIPPED-FURNITURE-KNOCK-ON-EDGING-VW-CAMPER-/201752893408

Latest posts