• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted downhill mountain bike

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beigebay1968 said:
Hi as above on a budget but want sumin trick, kona stinky?? Try me
Might be able to help here, what size do you need ?, let me know what budget you are talking (PM me if preferable).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Poor spelling is the result of fat fingers.

I've got a Norco downhill that I might get rid off, lockable suspension front end and hardtail rear,

Its a few years old but had very little use, its similar to this http://www.norco.com/bikes/mountain/cross-country/charger-forma/charger-72-forma/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have a Kona Stinky, hardly used, but it is an older model. V brake cross over era, tho has mounts for discs. PM me if you're interested.

Karmann70 said:
I`ve got this , could probably do with a visit to a bikeshop to get it running nice . £500ish...

now this is a good price, and a good looking spec. and slightly more trick than a stinky. unless u look for a trek session 77 they are pretty trick but hard come by. The norco is a good offer though.

Latest posts