• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted - driver and passanger front seats

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nora said:
Is it a light brown you need or a dark brown?

it's hard to tell what shade of brown mine are :lol:

heres a pic

10072011461.jpg

IMG_5346.jpg

cc04e2d2.jpg

It's this shade your after Nora isn't it? If it is they were one year only I think.. I didn't know myself until Clem told me at camperjam! I paid a high price for these because of it but they're all original & no tears etc!!! I may sell them if your desperate but I'd need a pair of darker brown ones in as good nick to replace them :D The same as the ones pictured above would be the colour I need to match my rear bench seat.. :mrgreen:

Cheers for the kind offer Merlydog but i'm not after any, its fatherof2 that needs some.

Merlydog said:
cc04e2d2.jpg

It's this shade your after Nora isn't it? If it is they were one year only I think.. I didn't know myself until Clem told me at camperjam! I paid a high price for these because of it but they're all original & no tears etc!!! I may sell them if your desperate but I'd need a pair of darker brown ones in as good nick to replace them :D The same as the ones pictured above would be the colour I need to match my rear bench seat.. :mrgreen:

they look the same colour but never sure with photos

how much you after for the pair ?

the ones i've got in there at the moment are red basket weave, not to common apparently bit i haven't got a clue

Latest posts