• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Early Bay Drum spindles

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yakboy said:
So I can use my CSP brakes on a red 9 wishbone set up

I've got a set for £60+post but don't they have to be machined to fit the red 9 wishbone setup? or are you sending them for machining?

Yep they have to be machined but I already have some CSP wide 5 disk brakes that I want to use, Simon will machine them for a cost...

Your price seems fair so I'll take them...are you going to Dubfreeze? Which would save postage

yakboy said:
Any news as to whether you will be at dubfreeze ??
Sent you a pm on the weekend(should have "1 new message" near top of the page) can't make the freeze but the message I sent contained my payment details if you still want them.

Sorry didn't see the PM. I still want them but will wait until I've had a word with Simon at Dubfreeze as I might get you to send them straight to him

Cheers Simon

yakboy said:
Sorry didn't see the PM. I still want them but will wait until I've had a word with Simon at Dubfreeze as I might get you to send them straight to him

Cheers Simon

No problem, just give me a shout when you work it out.

Just a quick heads up for everybody..Simon at red9 will no longer machine bay drum spindles to fit his wishbone suspension kit as he feels it is a compromise as you cannot get full lock so it's later spindles only...

P.S: Anybody want to buy some CSP wide 5 front discs :roll:

Latest posts