• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted early bay steels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sparkle*

Reaction score
Ideally in East Midlands.

Dont need a full set and condition doesnt matter, so long as they have rubber and hold some air. To replace two damaged rims and get my van rolling again.

Please let me know what you have, what you want for them and where you are.

Cheers

Shame your not closer to Kent, I have four in good nick with nearly new Michelins on for £75.00

Hi,I am also looking for a set of early bay steels,if you've still got them could I buy them from you please? I can come and collect them next Tuesday/Wednesday if thats ok.Cheers.

Also what size are the tyres on there and are the wheels painted?

VWAIRCOOLED said:
Hi,I am also looking for a set of early bay steels,if you've still got them could I buy them from you please? I can come and collect them next Tuesday/Wednesday if thats ok.Cheers.

Also what size are the tyres on there and are the wheels painted?

If they're to far for Sparkle your welcome to them.

They're from a late split/early bay [wide 5 14"s] the tyres are like new [6-7mm tread], I think one hub cap clip is missing but you can get these from most vw outlets.
Picture004-2.jpg

I'm in Chatham Kent [about 20 minutes from Dartford crossing]

Yep too far for me but thanks anyway :) I'll leave them to you VWAIRCOOLED

Anyone else a bit further North... They dont need to be great or even good.... as two of mine are buckled and flat... all I need to do is get her rolling again.

Cheers

Ok then I would like them please.I am going through Kent to Ramsgate Tuesday but will have a car full,so collection on Wednesday would be better.Where abouts in Kent are you?

VWAIRCOOLED said:
Ok then I would like them please.I am going through Kent to Ramsgate Tuesday but will have a car full,so collection on Wednesday would be better.Where abouts in Kent are you?

PM'd ya :wink:

Yeh i've got 5 early bay wheels with brand new van tyres (8 ply).
They are 175 x 14" tyres (Federal).
DSC00001.jpg

Was really just wanting a couple of crappy ones just to get it rolling, but what do you want for the set???

Hey sparkle,saw these on ebay they are in sheffield might go quite cheap too.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Volkswagen-Camper-Wide-5-Steel-Stock-Wheels-Tyres_W0QQitemZ190140482173QQihZ009QQcategoryZ27385QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

currently £9.99 End time: 19-Aug-07 19:03:00

Latest posts