• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED Early Bay Tin Top Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phil_n

Reaction score
As title.

Preferably a US import, either a microbus or camper. This is going to be our 'forever' bus so I want something solid which could be improved upon, but enjoyed in the meantime. I think the Mrs is warming to something that has a bit of 'history' on the patina front, but nothing too extreme.

We have a budget of around £10k.

A photo of our last early bay, as everyone loves a nice photo.

I have an old imported sunroof bus which now has a westy roof on but have the original sunroof. Loads of money/time spent on it. Pics on Ebay item number 262255520755

Ta

Paul

I have a 67 RHD microbus that has had Windows fitted to the side and a basic camping interior many years ago.

I have a savanna beige 1969 deluxe tintop

Just arrived from Texas
Needs engine and re commissioning

Pm me if interested!

Hi there,

I do think i have what you're looking for. The budget is about spot on... so is the condition you want. I bought the bus for me and work started already by a professional restorer. Unfortunately my plans changed...my loss might be your gain.
It's a Californian 1970 Montana red walkthrough deluxe microbus early bay. Matching numbers. Solid as a rock. No welding or else to be done to the body. What had to be done to the body has just been completed. Already primed for painting. Can be driven straight away after sorting the brakes out and checking the engine. The bus was running when bought.
Have a look at some pix...if you're interested PM me to get more details and pictures.
The bus is located in Belgium and will be put on the market soon. All import taxes are already paid of course...
Best regards,

1459058.jpg

1459053.jpg

1459052.jpg

1459051.jpg

1459089.jpg

1459090.jpg

1459048.jpg

1459047.jpg

bello35

Thanks for the replys,

I've viewed a couple already, but think I must be getting a bit more fussy the older I get. Either that or very concious how long all of the little jobs that soon mount up take!

There's a couple I want to try and look at this week, but work keeps getting in the way.

Mine is still available, come and see it you won't be disappointed.

Have a couple of early bays and not that far away. http://www.vwsunshine.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts