• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted early bay up to 10 k

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dannyb0y

Reaction score
Hi

Looking to get back into the vw,s it been years since I owned an air cooled having a couple of beetles in early 90s. I'm now looking at a camper and with my price range would love an early bay, I have up to 10 k to spend and would prefer the the van to be as original as possible.

I would be happy for fresh US import I do not see lhd a as prob as I want it to be as solid as possible, what you got? I'm going to looking to get the best bus as possible .. Do not mind tidying up but do not want to carry out any structural work.

Lowered, fresh wheels, I don't care ..... As original as possible

hi
check out houseofdub.co.uk
we have a few for sale at mo and another 6 on the way .
any questions then feel free to phone 07791 502716
happy to help even if we dont have a bus for you
regards spike
house of dub

hi ,have a look on http://www.vwcampervansuk.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; we have 1970 montana red westy open to a sensible offer , also a 1969 white westy pop top arrives next week , we have a lot more vans coming over next 4 weeks . if i can be of any help call me 07775 677 670 tony if not good luck .cheers

hi i have a 1970 early bay with poptop lowered front beam baby blue perfect mot two weeks old tax free rock and roll bed and hammocks
ready to go for 8k thanks

Hi,
I know of a SA RHD pop top westy for about £8.5k. It's in Italy and price includes shipping. Has LPG and all running!
Photos... http://s301.photobucket.com/albums/nn80/bacos69/VDubs/Early%20RHD%20SA%20Westy/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks, Andy.

Latest posts