• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted early speedo with trip

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpsbay

Reaction score
I'm after a speedo with the trip on it, with the chrome ring around the middle, if anybody got one give us a shout.
Alpsbay :roll:

Sold one of these in a full dash cluster last week for £28 on ebay, I got the cluster last year for £60 because it had the ultra rare clock in it, noticed it had a trip speedo in it but could,nt be arsed with it, soz lads if I,d of known i,d of put it on here........

I've got a trip speedo for sale. It is the later one with the darker face and no stainless ring. It is also in kilometers. I realise this is alittle off what you are looking for but it might do the trick.
R0012694.jpg

lobus said:
I've got a trip speedo for sale. It is the later one with the darker face and no stainless ring. It is also in kilometers. I realise this is alittle off what you are looking for but it might do the trick.
R0012694.jpg

No good to me but thanks

I am looking for 150AUD for it. It is a bit more than 28 pounds but they are thin on the ground here and even thinner in kms. I haven't put it out there yet as I just got hold of the corrrect one for my bus. I only fitted it last weekend. This one works fine. it can stick on zero kms in the odometer occasionaly, but if you flick the button it starts working again.
Let me know what you think.
David

No problem, I want M.P.H. and the nice ring around it to go with the clock I got.
That would be a bit of fun, seeing the Missus face when it reading 140!

Latest posts