• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - full width westfalia bed hinges

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some in my for sale thread here..... http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=52135" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not sure they are strictly westy but very similar and heavy good quality, cheers Lyndsey

These what your after, they came out of my microbus which was converted to a R&R bed in the US before being shipped over.

9a3agute.jpg

As not a clue what they are worth I put them up for £100 originally but no takers so obviously they're not worth that. Not sure on postage but are quite heavy....probably between £10 & £15

I could take some more photos if required.

How's £60 inc postage let me know. Ben

Bay-low71 said:
These what your after, they came out of my microbus which was converted to a R&R bed in the US before being shipped over.

9a3agute.jpg

As not a clue what they are worth I put them up for £100 originally but no takers so obviously they're not worth that. Not sure on postage but are quite heavy....probably between £10 & £15

I will defo have them mate, pm me your details to pay and I will get it sorted cheers

Swervy Jim said:
Bay-low71 said:

9a3agute.jpg

I will defo have them mate, pm me your details to pay and I will get it sorted cheers

theyre 3/4 width

davidoft said:
Swervy Jim said:
Bay-low71 said:

9a3agute.jpg

theyre 3/4 width

Oh oh.....your right, I'll drop him a PM before they pick them up 2mo.... :oops:

:idea: Can be modified to fit, just done a search - page 2 of this thread....

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=352049&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=so42+bed&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'll await Jimmy's reply....thanks Ben

Hi are these still available ? ill have them if they are 8)
send me a pm with paypal details please dude

No sorry dude, SOLD. He was happy to have them and convert to full width as per the link above. ^^^^^. Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts