• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - Hazardlight Switch Lens

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Has anybody got an original hazard light switch lens with the white writing on that they want to sell?

Please let me know 8)

Go On please :D

Somebody must have one? 8)

like funny little squiggle?

did have one somewhere a coule of years back - white squiggle bit a bit worn I recall.. will go lookign for it if it's what you need? Hard to find in real-life and in my house also!! ;)

i have a few here, usually throw em out, will have a look, can have it fow nowt if i can find them..

Nice one Lowlight! let me know if you find em.

I think that some have writing on and some have a symbol. Either would be amazing!

Cheers dude!

Tried Megabug at vanfest but he didn`t have any. I will try again now though, Cheers Scampi 8)

theres gotta be one at in some autojumble at one of the shows sure ive seen them. :)

There were loads last year, but none around at the moment! Hopefully lowlight from on here is on the case 8)

Mate, i had a look here and all i can find are the later ones with the white triangle, possibly later ones, i have a early bay and i know which ones you want, they have emergency 88 in them, i have a few more earlys at a lock up, its 150 miles away so dont get down there that often but will have a look when i am there next, i do know for sure i have some!

these are US
1098099.jpg

but this is what you want!
128101719_15a326fa00_m.jpg

Cheers dude! The bottom one is the one that I want! where did you get that pic from and is that little devil up for grabs? :?: 8)

i got it from google, i see they are also available new from

http://www.cip1.com

here http://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=C16%2D113%2D544

but that only the postage will kill ya!

A1

Cheers lowlight for the info.

Just looked at the postage and it will be around $40 for shipping!!!!!

My word that seems a tad to much! I will have to find a cheaper route, I don`t mind paying a bit, but £20+ for postage of a tiny thing is a bit steep!

Will carry on the hunt.

Cheers for all your help. 8) :D

mate, i can get ya one next week, cost ya nowt, just have to wait for postage from darn undaQ :)

Nice one dude! that will be very kind of you. :wink:

I don`t understand the last bit of your message. ( My brain doesn`t work today!) 8)

Let me know and I will PM you me address. :D :) 8)

Still on the hunt for one of these.

Can anybody help? pleeeeeeeeeeaasee :D

Latest posts