• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted or trade: original middle seat kick panel.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bello35

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm looking for an original brow kick panel for the long middle seat of a 68/71
early bay with beige/brown interior.
I can consider the black one as i have some original Brown vinyl ;)

Just like the one pictured...

Thanks!
1575384.jpg

1575368.jpg

1573445.jpg

i've been trying to get hold of one for ages. managed to track one down through a user on here but he was completely incapable of normal communication so it didn't come off. if you stumble across more than one could you send it my direction! (as i will for you if i find one)

i am rob said:
i've been trying to get hold of one for ages. managed to track one down through a user on here but he was completely incapable of normal communication so it didn't come off. if you stumble across more than one could you send it my direction! (as i will for you if i find one)

Thanks! I've been keeping an eye for you already Buddy ;)

Is it for a RHD you need? Because that black kick panel you pictured in other posts is for a short middle seat, you know that right? So you can't have that one on the left and another like that on the right (double slider)...if it's a double slider, the kick panel must be shaped like the one i'm looking for (full middle seat). Here it is:
1575384.jpg

Cheers.

bello35 said:
Hi all,
I'm still on the hunt for this full middle seat kick panel...last original bit missing to complete my 9 seater bus!

Cheers.

Have you tried the SA forums... loads of RHD 9 seaters out there...
I also need one but way down the list of parts for me

bello35 said:
Hi,
No i haven't. I had contact some people in Australia...
I'll have a look...thanks.
If i find two of them i'll let you know ;)

https://www.aircooledvwsa.co.za

Try this site really helpful guys on there

bello35 said:
Hi Bobreoc,
SA early bays are RHD so their folding middle seat kick panel, if i ever found, would be the other way round!
Thanks! ;)

Sorry must have misread the thread through you were after a RHD one.

Good luck :)

Latest posts