• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted, original basketweave seat covers and door cards.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

66nige

Reaction score
As above wanted, two front seat covers and front door cards. Tatty would be ok as long as not completely knackered. Preferably in tan but open to other colours. To fit a 68 with no ducting on door cards.
Cheers Nige. :D

I've got a couple of cream/beige cab door cards, of my 71, no venting. They're in pretty good condition.

neilswheels said:
I've got a couple of cream/beige cab door cards, of my 71, no venting. They're in pretty good condition.

:D Brilliant PM sent

I have a LHD sliding door panel in what I think is light sand 66/khaki brown 68. Probably the same cream/beige combo listed above ^^^^
I Would like to swap for dark beige 69

Still looking for seat covers and doorcards, must be original ones. :D

pretty sure I have a set of original creamy beige door cards in ok condition - will be able to check over the weekend

21Window said:
pretty sure I have a set of original creamy beige door cards in ok condition - will be able to check over the weekend

That's great, let me know if so.
Cheers Nige

66nige said:
As above wanted, two front seat covers and front door cards. Tatty would be ok as long as not completely knackered. Preferably in tan but open to other colours. To fit a 68 with no ducting on door cards.
Cheers Nige. :D

managed to get seat covers but still looking for the doorcards :msn4:

After numerous "i've got some" "i'll photo them at the weekend" etc etc.............i'm still searching for the doorcards! :( :(
Anyone help with an original pair of front doorcards?

Latest posts