• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Our first early bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ciren Kid

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a newbie here on the look out for my first early bay.
Looking ideally for a dormobile or a westy (Not keen on a tin top). Would prefer a rhd.
Happy to do some work on the interior to make it our own, but must be structurally sound.

Money sat in the bank waiting for the right bus to join us to make family memories.

Let me know if you have something that may suit.

Cheers
Nik

Just put mine up this week - 69 westy, is a lhd but i love driving it, dont take long to get used to! See my thread on here, good solid bus ;-)

I have a 1971 Rhd Dormobile, it's got the original interior including the buddy seats also the got the roof bunks. New VW heritage engine put in a few years ago. More than welcome to come and view.

The Ciren Kid said:
Hi,

I'm a newbie here on the look out for my first early bay.
Looking ideally for a dormobile or a westy (Not keen on a tin top). Would prefer a rhd.
Happy to do some work on the interior to make it our own, but must be structurally sound.

Money sat in the bank waiting for the right bus to join us to make family memories.

Let me know if you have something that may suit.

Cheers
Nik

Sent a PM re solid Dormobile shell and various original parts options, including a complete roof ...

Latest posts