• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Panel Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dejjl

Reaction score
Firstly, thank you for having me on the forum. I have been out of the VW world for many years but a chance acquisition of a 65 Beetle has reignited my passion.

Anyway, I'm looking for an early bay panel van that is fairly stock or has only light mods. I don't want one that has been converted to a camper. Many years ago I ran a mid 20th century design business and I want to re-establish this with my daughter who graduates from the Glasgow School of Art this year. The van will be used for that purpose and a bit of fun of course too.

Panel vans seem even harder to find now than they were ever before. Hopefully, I can find one through the forum. I have considered a microbus with the middle seat removed and there is one that seems very attractive. However, I think a panel van is preferable and can be sign written a bit easier.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long winded post.

David

07979 292626

Can't remember where exactly but I've seen a few come up in the last year or so, if your not already a member have a look on the Early Bay Facebook group and stick a wanted post up. I've see a few split screen panels come up recently as well.

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Tapatalk

Ive got a rhd 70 panel in need of restoration.... with 90% of panels and complete but stripped down ready for restoration if interested?

Latest posts