• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Wanted- rear bench seat back frame

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happystamps

Reaction score
Hi all-

Looking for a rear bench seat back frame only, so either just the back, just the back frame, or a whole seat if it's cheap enough. Needs to be the full width, not the middle seat with the folding back, as it's for a Z bed (my existing seat frame is made from bits of handrail brazed together and is completely the wrong size-got the base sorted, just need the back now)

Thanks all

Si

Hi all-

Looking for a rear bench seat back frame only, so either just the back, just the back frame, or a whole seat if it's cheap enough. Needs to be the full width, not the middle seat with the folding back, as it's for a Z bed (my existing seat frame is made from bits of handrail brazed together and is completely the wrong size-got the base sorted, just need the back now)

Thanks all

Si
Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, hellooooo mucker! :)

Hello mate! Been a while :) You'll be pleased to know that engine went in OK, thanks to my handy slippers :)

Latest posts