• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Set of 4 solid steel wheels... Please.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leslie

Reaction score
Hello Early Bay'ers,

I was wondering if any of you could help me source a set of four, wide-five, solid, steel, 15-inch or 14-inch wheels?

I'm currently in the middle of lowering my 69 Westy and was told this may be about the best place to source the wheels.

Thank you in advance,
Leslie
Manchester

I have a set of 5 14" original 64-70 Bus steel wheels with white band tyres. I can send them courier/pallet if needed.
I am after £40 without tyres or £90 with..
497825.jpg

@68only

Thank you for the offer mate only I'm after solid (i.e. no vent holes) wheels. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from your picture I can just make out some vents.

Hi mate,
You can't get wide 5 bolt pattern wheels for a bus with vent holes, unless you mean without even the small crescent shaped holes between the rim and the centre in this pic.
CIMG1661.jpg

The only truly SOLID wheels are beetle ones, which are a bit skinny for a bus. Both bus 14 and 15 inch wheels have small vent slots like above.

68only said:
You can't get wide 5 bolt pattern wheels for a bus with vent holes, unless you mean without even the small crescent shaped holes between the rim and the centre in this pic.

Indeed, this is exactly what I am after (no holes, not crescent-shaped vents).

68only said:
The only truly SOLID wheels are beetle ones, which are a bit skinny for a bus. Both bus 14 and 15 inch wheels have small vent slots like above.

My apologies, I was under the impression that such wheels were available on earlier splitties.

Latest posts