• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - steering wheel cover

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuk

Reaction score
My steering wheel looks like its got leprosy and I can't afford a new one, so i fancy the idea of a leather steering wheel cover. The only ones I've seen on the net are for cars or lorries. Any one know a supplier for me early bay?
ta

Strongy has a mate working on a cover right now trying to sort out a good fit last I heard you could pm him, their not likely to be cheap though as they will be bespoke....

if you'd rather you can repair it quite cheaply with the flexi body filler, abrasive paper and a spray can...results dependant on the time and effort you put in...(frost and Por do kits for this but not at all cheap)...

I have at least 4 spare covers that fit Bay wheels. They are the black cushioned imitation leather type that lace around the wheel with a flat lace. I'm sure one of them is brand new - you can have it for a tenner plus postage.

Latest posts