• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Thermostat & Flap Mechanism, will consider fanshroud

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kev946

Reaction score
I'm stripping the tinware off and tidying up the engine and found that I have no Thermostat and mechanism.

So looking for the full mechanism, Thermostat, bracket, rod, lever and the flap assembly that goes on the fan shroud.

I will consider a full complete fan shroud. Rust not an issue as all bits are going for powder coating.

Cheers

did you check with gatekeeper on here? he had alot of tinware and if i recall correctly mentioned having the thermostat/flaps too.

reezvaan said:
did you check with gatekeeper on here? he had alot of tinware and if i recall correctly mentioned having the thermostat/flaps too.
Whs. I just got a set off him,all good stuff,he prefers phone/text I don't think he's on here much.always answered phone calls and replied to texts.the listing and pics are 3 pages back.

Max Power said:
reezvaan said:
Whs. I just got a set off him,all good stuff,he prefers phone/text I don't think he's on here much.always answered phone calls and replied to texts.the listing and pics are 3 pages back.

Do you have is number you could PM me please?

Latest posts