• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted twin carbs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some very clean IDF's, with take-off for vac-advance, plus all the gear, filters, linkage, manifolds etc

£360 posted.

£350 lowest I can go I'm afraid, can post some pics if you're interested.

Apols - got called up to London for work - here's a couple for now - will gets some more up by the weekend if you want.

idf3.jpg

idf1-1.jpg

Jetted as follows. 30 vents, 130 mains, 55 idles, F57 emulsions, 180 airs - basically, bolt on and go for a 1600 (or 1776 at a push). Has vac take-off, not quite visible in pics.

fred

fredster said:
£350 lowest I can go I'm afraid, can post some pics if you're interested.

Go on do them a bit less for Hads he has got 4 kids and got made redundant 2 days before xmas- he is avin to wrap his kids up in blankets as the central heatin has packed up :!:

bluecab said:
Go on do them a bit less for Hads he has got 4 kids and got made redundant 2 days before xmas- he is avin to wrap his kids up in blankets as the central heatin has packed up :!:

Then should he really be buying twin carbs for his bus? Not what you would call an essential purchase surely!!!

fredster said:
bluecab said:

Then should he really be buying twin carbs for his bus? Not what you would call an essential purchase surely!!!
Maybe not but he has now got a new boiler so the kiddies are warm !
Its a vw thing ;)

Latest posts