• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: VW earlybay Camper - pop-top

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busthomas

Reaction score
I want to take my two little girls camping - this sommer and many to come

i'm looking for a sound van - LHD imported from I.e. US.
patina, o.g. or restored - All have my interrest so really don't hesitate, help me find this camper
what do you have or know of .... ?

contact here og via Email/PM
Regards Thomas

Hi,

How about my 1972 Camper which I listed yesterday on here, needs a few bits and bobs but its good and solid and with your budget you could finish it and still have plenty of change.

Regards

Andrew Smith

Thanks but I aim for a westy !! have a nice day
Thomas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still looking - Thanks for all input so far- Thomas

Hi Thomas, pm me your email address and I'll send some pics and details over.. :)

Are you still looking. I have westy although it did not leave the factory it's one.

It is a crossover so might not be what you want.

Thanks

Andy

image.jpg2_zpsgolr1xf5.jpg
[/url][/img]

Don't have many photos, rust free 1971 from Nevada nicely restored very good everywhere including interior, original westie fittings all goo, underneath and mechanically, excellent, rebuilt motor brakes suspension etc, don't have many complete photos but loads of it stripped, would need to be about 18k, this bus took a huge amount of time and money to build taking more photos is a pain at moment as it is in store until end March but can get some if is of real interest to someone

Hi Thomas,
I've sent you a pm, regarding a lovely '71 Westy, I have for sale ,
Regards,
Bob.

Thanks for all input - to bad not the right van though

I'm still searching, determind and have cash at hand
;)

any one - else.
the more original the better :) but do not hesitate ....

busthomas said:
I want to take my two little girls camping - this sommer and many to come

i'm looking for a sound van - LHD imported from I.e. US.
patina, o.g. or restored - All have my interrest so really don't hesitate, help me find this camper
what do you have or know of .... ?

contact here og via Email/PM
Regards Thomas

Hi are you still looking , if so please send me your email so I can forward you some details of my 1970 westy . The camper drives and looks stunning after completing resto cheers nick.

Latest posts