• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted wagenswest dropped spindles

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevenhewkin91

Reaction score
Hi Is anyone looking to go back to stock? I am looking for a set of wagenswest dropped spindles for my 69 drum brake bay.

I can exchange all my core stock stuff for anyone needing some! Cheers

There was a set on latebay forum, i'm sure they were early spindles. the welded type you're after, 2.5 inch drop?

Cheers mate have registered for the dreaded late bay now :lol: just waiting for my confirmation email then ill get in contact withthim.

Their seems to be some confusion over whether they are earlysspindles, is their any way of telling?

Cheers

Early spindles (pre 70?)will be drum, so no mounting tabs for calipers.

neilswheels said:
Early spindles (pre 70?)will be drum, so no mounting tabs for calipers.

Still dont have access to the late bay yet! Is anyone a member that could post up to say im interested and also find out whether their early bay spindles?

Would be muchos appreciated.

No its not them fella, its these
http://thelatebay.com/index.php?threads/2-5-wagenswest-welded-dropped-spindles.23044/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers for your help

Ok
Sorted, found the right post and mentioned you
There is some confusion though about what they fit
Al

Hi thanks for your help, have now got access and posted up stating my interest.

cheers again

looks like the set on the late bay arent going to be suitable as they have been modified to take Porsche hubs.

so back to the top, anyone??

anyone?

im going to busfest if anyone has a set they no longer require and wants a bit of cash!

cheers

Latest posts