• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED Whitewall Bands

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valentine Won

Reaction score
If any one has bought the whitewall trim set 14" http://www.kieftenklok.net/component/page,shop.product_details/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,911/category_id,53/manufacturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,8/lang,en/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
from kieft and klok and has decided not to use them i would be interested in buying just 2 white bands as my 2 front ones have stained and cannot remove the marks
cheers shaun

aogrady said:
Hi,

Are they the same as the ones from Ravus.de? Or maybe whitewall paint? Mr Whitewalls does some.

HTH

Alistair

Mr Whitewalls paint will sort this......i've used it on the Port-A-Wall ribbon bands i've got on the split screen steels fitted to my Mk1 Caddy (Don't ask) and it worked well. Just apply 2 or 3 coats with a gloss roller and allow to dry between coats and it brings them up like new :)

Hey Shaun, not tryin to show your granny how to suck eggs but you tried leaving thick Gel Bleach on them over night, always worked for me even on my old daily which had discs all round, thirty odd years on I've progressed to Drums so they always stay clean. :mrgreen:
All the expensive whitewall cleaners contain a very high percentage of Bleach. :shock:

I have tried bleach but only left it on for a couple of hours not left it on over night so will give that a go thanks Brett :D
if that does not work i will try the whitewall paint
cheers shaun

Valentine Won said:
I have tried bleach but only left it on for a couple of hours not left it on over night so will give that a go thanks Brett :D
if that does not work i will try the whitewall paint
cheers shaun

I had this problem with mine I used thinners and a clean cloth and wiped in on direction came up like new

Latest posts