• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New turn Key EFI engine, Red 9 wishbone front end, and more.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Hi Folks i have a couple of nice items for sale all brand new. Pick of the bunch is a zero miles 2065cc EFI quick tune engine...

[youtube]kByrToACjdY[/youtube]

it owes me more than 9K. All the best parts from CB Performance. Jake Raby Type1 DTM shroud, CB Performance Magnaspark ignition, CB Performance Quicktune EFI kit, BDM Serpentine Pulley system, Eagle 110 cam, CB Performance Crank and Deep sump, Match Ported and polished CB Performance Magnum 044 heads. Just add oil and drive! £7K ono

Red 9 Bus RHD front wishbone suspension, it will fit split or bay, 6 inches of height adjustment. Cost me £2100 delivered, this is brand new still wrapped on the pallet. Jump the waiting list for this. Looking £2K ono. I can arrange to have it palleted.

http://www.red9design.com/buswishbones.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have a brand new fully polished vintage speed bus exhaust...

http://www.vintagespeed.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=garden_flypage.tpl&product_id=128&category_id=27&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=119" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fully polished was an extra £50, brand new in the packaging, was £460, I'm looking £400 delivered ono

I have a bus 1600 twin port engine, pulled running from a 1971 bay for sale, £450 ono

Used Italian webber's 36s twin carbs, jetted for a 1600 bus, includes brand new CB performance linkages and manifolds £600 ono.

PM me for a mobile number if your interested.

Hi,
I have pm'd you about the twin Port engine, does it have any end float and how complete is it

Cheers
Bob

sorry about not getting back to most of you as i have no internet, should be getting it in today. I need to check end float but i don't think its much. The engine was pulled running so everything is on it. You will likely need a new exhaust though as its two piece an I'm not sure where the tail pipe is after 5 years :] ill try to get pictures up this week.

everything else is still up for sale.

Latest posts