we need a ride and rider thread

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bit small tho eh . you get the idea im an ugly mug and i aint got a bloody van ........ yet . id just like to thank Justin of Justin and Mutley fame for his help with getting pictures up :wink: :oops:

Grazy - you did it!!!

I zoomed in on your picture (dressed as a Monkey?!) - but it just made you look like Millhouse from The Simpsons!!! :lol:

I ought to let you all know what I look like...

brad-pitt-new-orleans.jpg

;)

my missus is pisssing herself as she says i look like bloody millhouse . . . . not .
funkedupmonkey.jpg
Bigger me . oh J&M she also wants your number or should i say Mr Pitt :roll:

Not as small as the cameraman/ woman they must be tiny as they can barely see out of the grass! :lol:

Perhaps Mike's a giant with the only giant T2 Bay in the world :shock: :D

Right lets get this thread up and running again, loads of new people, so lets see what you and your bays look like! 8) :wink:

Come on dudes lets see your delightful faces :shock: :wink:

Me, the breadknife & rugrats.
Family.jpg

The Bus...
Bayview2.jpg

Sorry, scanned in photo..don't think digi cameras were invented when it was last seen on the road :shock:
(Anyone got a clue as to what yellow this is... :?: )

Ride....

IMG_1382.jpg

and rider with lady....arrhh Venice...it loved my wallet...

IMG_0916.jpg

Here's my pics:

Myself and Ez at chrismas in probably the darkest drinking establishment in Bristol :p
newpic.jpg

And awaiting the rain at Vanwest a couple of weeks ago. Unusually I have a cider in my hand :wink:

newpic2-1.jpg

And finally an artistic pic of Betsy

betsy.jpg

Will i can only see your head with a hat on and a glass of cider in mid air are you wearing camoflarge ?????? MMMC your bus is the nuts son first time i have seen it dude . COOL . 8) 8) 8)

Latest posts