Weedeater 2 or slam werks ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozworth

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a 4" narrowed adjustable beam for my 69 panel and wondered if the slam werks ones were any better than the weedeaters which I was set to get .my set up is a ball joint .

Slamwerks are better in my opinion, i thought they had gone but they are posting on facebook. People on here had some issues with their services but their beams are great.
Maybe find out if the issues were sorted before with members on here before handing over money to a company that still owes.
T2D beams are great too.

Slamwerks is just a brand name now, and its actually T2D.

radish said:
Slamwerks are better in my opinion, i thought they had gone but they are posting on facebook. People on here had some issues with their services but their beams are great.
Maybe find out if the issues were sorted before with members on here before handing over money to a company that still owes.
T2D beams are great too.
The issues are not justified guy and ted were and are good dudes they only offered and did what was asked of them , a coin has two sides ya know also slamwerks is now swallowed up by the t2d money machine now

Jth. There's good guys and bad out there choose wisely or by others fuck ups

Latest posts