Westfalia curtains

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anybody know what a set of these curtains are worth?
I borrowed this pic from bigbulli but i got exactly the same set in a very nice condition.
Pics of my set will follow.

239763.jpg

Sorry panalvan and faux but i had allready a first dibbs via personal message.
I'm walking arround with the plan of reproducing this cloth, i know of this japanese guy who is offering sets on the samba but prices.... :shock:
So if you guys are interessted just let me know and i will work things out to see if it is profiteble.

Cheers, Harry

Cheers

I would be interested in a set if you could reproduce it to OG spec.

I'll have to look at the Samba....a little scared of what the price will be?

http://zvwparts.hp.infoseek.co.jp/008WestfaliaCurtains_e.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Little update.

I will have to take 800 square meters at once :|
I'm waiting for the price and further conditions.

To be continued.

Id be interested and i think you could sell 800 meters no problem either as curtains or just material.

I always keep a bit of og material handy ...

Image004.jpg

;)

Not personally looking for repro westy stuff, but am looking for as much info as poss regarding curtain tracks etc. Where they fit, who from, curtain dimensions etc. Am having a 'camper' interior, and the westy curtain setup looks to me to be the best.
All information gratefully recieved, thanks.

Clem said:
I always keep a bit of og material handy ...

Image004.jpg

;)

Now why doesn't that surprise me... :mrgreen:

You shouldn't be letting people in on your stockpiling....everyone will be after a piece! :lol:

I hope it works out fine with reproducing the cloth for the right price of course :wink: .
I must say that a lot of people hunting for those curtains, can't understand why wolfsburg west doesn't have them in their program, all the later stuff they cary but not this one!

No, sorry, its my winter plan to create a full set of og curtains for my van, so none for sale ....

I may make some underwear out of any material I have left over ;)

Clem said:
No, sorry, its my winter plan to create a full set of og curtains for my van, so none for sale ....

Does this mean you want access to the industrial sewing machine I have in the spare room?

beetleseb said:
Clem said:

Does this mean you want access to the industrial sewing machine I have in the spare room?

:mrgreen:

Amanda had a new sewing machine last Christmas ...... one of us may as well get some use from it :roll:

Latest posts