Westfalia Funeral Trailers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bay pride said:
I want!!!!!

I'm assuming long term plan is for same colours as your lovely van?

That would look the tits! :)

Sent from my arse using Tapatalk

That's the plan, gonna be fjord blue up to the gutter then pastel white roof...

V nice!

Possibilities are endless with that thing!

Sent from my arse using Tapatalk

yellowhearse2_zpsbaf3ac35.jpg

yellowhearse_zps910307ae.jpg

Not mine but just found this on The Samba for sale in Holland for $3250 (£1900)...

Just put the Early Bay wheels back on the trailer after some new rubber... :D They need a refurb but still look good!!!

8D0B5FFD-6661-42AF-9BE9-D82C42D82E0B_zpsk9qxvjis.jpg

9293C489-63A3-4E2E-BA1B-7926270C9B7A_zpsksm30dig.jpg

You may or may not have noticed that posted a 'For Sale' advert for this... :shock: Now I have seen the light and my stupid red wine induced idea has been quashed indefinitely...WTF was I thinking lol.

Winter is going to see this gorgeous metal box transformed with some Pastel White and Fjord Blue to match 'Bluebelle' and a new interior for two!!! ;)

Watch this space... :D

Opinions please...

At the end of the season we are getting the funeral trailer painted Fjord Blue and Pastel White to match the van, but, should we paint up to the gutter in fjord blue like this...yes I know its not fjord blue or pastel white!!! :roll:

trailers_zpsd0e05f67.jpg

...and a pastel white roof?

Or...up to the 'swage' line in Fjord blue...then pastel white above? Like this? Yes i know this isn't the right colours either!!! :roll:

trailer1_zpse9b9b364.jpg

Answers on a post...:)

And...paint the tow-hitch? Or leave black? If painted, what colour? Fjord Blue? Pastel White?

Paint it the same as the van up to the swage line, I would say the tow arm should be black but might not look right with blue van.

Skyguy - Yeah that's what I thought about the tow hitch, might look a bit weird painted anything else.

Resto Raider - Do you mean a deluxe trim on the bus? as that's what I am planning for the bus..

On the bus too, but I really meant a deluxe trim on the trailer. The green one doesn't have one, but the white and blue one has a trim where the colour changes. Without it it wouldn't look as good with two tone paint in my opinion.

My trailer already has a trim similar to the deluxe split screen one with the black insert so it will break up the change in colour nicely and yes i am going to actually drill into the bus :shock: and fit a deluxe trim... :D Should look really cool... 8)

Latest posts