• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

westfalia mustard vinyl

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly Daydream

Reaction score
I have 4 complete set's of repro mustard vinyl covers for sale , 2 for 68-70 westy & 2 for 71 - 73 westy. The vinyl is a good match to the original,as close as you will ever very find , it has the veins in the vinyl , this is not a soild smoth coloured vinyl.

This set includes the 3 rock & roll bed covers, 2 part buddy seat ,spare wheel cover, & a small piece of vinyl for the arm rest and a stool cover.The engine cover is made up, all you need to do is put your foam inside, all the beige snaps for you to fit on the covers are included and these will connect to the male snaps which you should have on your boards.

£350 including postage.

I also have a deep red , sky blue ,beige, orange and a red set for 71-73. £280 including postage.

westy%20vinyl_zpsuy2lthzy.jpg

westy1_zpsznmnfapt.jpg

westy2_zpswhhlfavf.jpg

westy3_zpsfhmt3at2.jpg

Spare wheel filler cushion, including board, foam and cover £65
westyfiler.jpg

*****cab seat covers in beige ,saddle or tan basket weave are also available £170 a pair****

Joanne 07714317692

Hi, Just wondering if you can help.

I was after a piece of mustard vinyl to cover a piece of foam where the spare wheel used to be on the rear deck.

Please advise.

Many thanks.

Nat

70 US WESTY

SystemsWorks said:
Hi, Just wondering if you can help.

I was after a piece of mustard vinyl to cover a piece of foam where the spare wheel used to be on the rear deck.

Please advise.

Many thanks.

Nat

70 US WESTY

I'd be interested in a piece like this too if you make them :)

Dolly Daydream said:
I have 4 complete set's of repro mustard vinyl covers for sale , 2 for 68-70 westy & 2 for 71 - 73 westy. The vinyl is a good match to the original,as close as you will ever very find , it has the veins in the vinyl , this is not a soild smoth coloured vinyl.

This set includes the 3 rock & roll bed covers, 2 part buddy seat ,spare wheel cover, stool & a small piece of vinyl for the arm rest.The engine cover is made up, all you need to do is put your foam inside, all the beige snaps for you to fit on the covers are included and these will connect to the male snaps which you should have on your boards.

£270 including postage.

I also have a deep red , sky blue ,beige, orange and a red set for 71-73. £200 including postage. I also have these sets in a very good match to the westfalia mustard cloth for 73 buses £250 .

If you need to see a sample before ordering just pm your address I will put one in the post for you.

westy-sef-fit-coversimage.gif

westy-covers-fitted.gif

westy-covers-fitted1gif.gif

*****cab seat covers in beige ,saddle or tan basket weave are also avalible £160 a pair****

Joanne 07714317692

Do you have these in stock regularly? as i could do with a set of mustard vinyl ones including the extra to cover the spare wheel area but i'm saving for our wedding in October, just need to sell some spare parts i have at the mo to fund new stuff.

Yes I do have them all the time. I normally order a roll and make a few set up's, once they are sold I order another roll. Joanne

Hi

Are you able please to make a set for a 1967 Westy SO 42 (Split-screen) please? If so would you be willing to send me a sample of the vinyl here in France, -I'd be happy to pay postage.

Many thanks

Chris

Hi

The sample has safely arrived, thank you. It is a good match, - certailny by far the best I've seen, - but slightly darker and slightly less smooth than the original. I'm a bit of an anorak when it comes to my Westy and want to make sure that there is nothing closer to the original out there, even if it costs an arm and a leg.

Do you happen to know how the vinyl for sale on samba.com compares to yours please? If it is better I could get some ordered and paid for and sent to you for making up.

Cheers

Chris

Hi

OK I'm convinced, thanks. How much please for a complete set for an SO42 Splitscreen Westy, walkthrough, complete with buddy seat, sent to France. Do you have the templates or do I have to take off all the existing covers and sent them to you, - (I'd rather not if possible!)?

Also, where do I send the cheque, and to whom is it payable.

Many thanks

Chris

No need to send me your covers I have a full set of OG covers which I use as templates.I will pm you my details.
Joanne

Dolly Daydream said:
I have a deep red , sky blue ,beige, orange and a red set for 71-73. £250 including postage. I also have these sets in a very good match to the westfalia mustard cloth ( 73 only continental buses )£290

Do you have samples or pictures of these alternative colours?

All westy mustard vinyl cover sets are now sold,thanks, but I will have some more avalible before xmas.
Joanne

I have 3 more complete set's of repro mustard vinyl covers for sale . The vinyl is a good match to the original,as close as you will ever very find , it has the veins in the vinyl , this is not a soild smoth coloured vinyl.

This set includes the 3 rock & roll bed covers, 2 part buddy seat ,spare wheel cover, & a small piece of vinyl for the arm rest.The engine cover is made up, all you need to do is put your foam inside, all the beige snaps for you to fit on the covers are included and these will connect to the male snaps which you should have on your boards.
£350 per complete set.

Joanne

Hi there are these still for sale?

I'm interested in the rock n roll bed covers and the bit behind the bed.

Many thanks

Latest posts