Westfalia............... What is this ???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cali-Bay

Reaction score
I know this is from a 1969 westfalia but look at the top, its lined with metal (looks original) and shaped on one side. Is this for a cooker to fit in or am i missing a sink on top?? The metal bit has confused me (which is not hard) :lol:

Picture755.jpg

mobile westy salon hair washing station? very rare these :wink:

could be the rare westy mobile guillotine?
your missing the top piece but your head goes in the cut out, down comes the blade and the severed head should roll into the basket placed on the side table! :roll:

slammedkustom said:
could be the rare westy mobile guillotine?
your missing the top piece but your head goes in the cut out, down comes the blade and the severed head should roll into the basket placed on the side table! :roll:

Mate, i think you may have cracked it :!:

I will keep a look out for a basket (with a wipe clean liner :D )

I think you may have the wrong part number.

It is actually part number 211 - head

Made by a German based company called das guloteen who produced these westy parts around 1969. :D

of course ! Das guloteen! :roll:

i think the basket was by das headsarollin

great item to have as you can chop your vegatables, watermelons, firewood etc with ease! :lol:

I recall seeing some very weird 'westy' layouts ageeeees ago where it looked like a westy but the cooker was where sink usually is.... hmmm...

issy said:
I recall seeing some very weird 'westy' layouts ageeeees ago where it looked like a westy but the cooker was where sink usually is.... hmmm...

This would make sence, there was a new camping gas cooker unit stuffed in the top when i got it. Just didnt know if there was supposed to be a sink / guillotine / hair washing station in there. It certainly is a bit of a strange one :?

could be for a single hob cooker, but probably not right due to the metal liner :?: this is a good puzzle :D

Latest posts