Westy curtain rails

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trebor

Reaction score
How many pieces to a Westy ? L/ hand drive. Or do some have net curtain wire as well ?

68/69 = 11

70 on = 9

No net curtain wire, just alloy rails and elastic to hold the bottom taught.

The runners are used on the cab doors and the sliding door . You can get new runners in Wilkinsons, 10 for £1! :D

Clem said:
The runners are used on the cab doors and the sliding door . You can get new runners in Wilkinsons, 10 for £1! :D

Don't suppose they do the rails as well do they ?

trebor said:
How do the curtains attach to rails above windows ? :?

The fixed side of the van? The curtain has a hem(?) at the top that the rail goes through, really simple.

Bobster said:
Clem said:

Don't suppose they do the rails as well do they ?

Unfortunately not :cry:

Contacted them today, various to chose from with product codes you can see them. c9216, c9430, c9400, c9431, c9432. Still not sure which I need, some overlap, some look like their for a split :? still :? :? Longest piece is 2.4 mtr long so maybe I could make my own if I knew the measurements.

Sorry, what year is your bus? (It wasn't myself you spoke to)

If it's after 70 (which is 9pcs) We can make a complete set for you at a good discounted price if you mention this thread when you call ;) We can copy our71 early bay.

If it's a 68-69, we can sell you our curtain rail and you can make your own (sadly we do not currently have a pattern for these)

The rail part numbers you mentioned are all ready made splits rails.

Hopefully this is of some use to you

Just typical mines a 69 :( cheers I'm little bit less confused. All I need are some pictures.

Latest posts