Westy paint code combination

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dveedub

Reaction score
I will be sending my 69 Californian westy off for paint in the near future and am trying to find out the correct paint colours/codes for that year.so far I have come up with lotus White for the body and cloud White for the bumpers and pop roof.if anyone can confirm this is correct or incorrect or any advice would be much appreciated! Thakyou kindly :)

have you decoded your m-plate as this gives you the colours

Thanks for the advice simo and BJ1. I checked both of your suggestions out and came up with some good info.the only problem is that when I decoded the m-plate all of the info seemed right apart from the colour which is stated as L87 pearl White,where as the samba.coms paint code archive shows that pearl White ceased to be used by 1969 and I thought beforehand that pearl white was a splitty colour. It does also say that lotus White was used from 66-70. Could the m-plate decoder be wrong simo? Thanks again for the tips folks

Mine is also a 69 cali westy, and also shows up as L87 pearl white on the codes!

Ok folks cheers,I don't suppose you know what your roof/bumper colours are? :)

Latest posts