• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy ply roof 'J' channel 166cm long x 4

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logicred

Reaction score
Hi all, as above, someone gave me this with my van and I don't need it. They are the long 'J' (or 'U') channel strips that hold the westy ply headling in place. They are 166cm long each and I have 4 of them. They have been carefully drilled out and are in excellent condition.

Trouble is, I have 4 of them and am unsure if they all should be in one van, or if it's two per van etc. If someone can tell me if these are the right things I am describing that would help me! No idea how much they are worth, but I don't want them.

Here is a photo of it. Is this what you need?

cff95cd3.jpg

Simonscissorhands said:
Where are you and how much are they please

I am in Norfolk. They are pretty delicate and I don't really fancy posting them as they will surely get damaged! Not going to any shows either! Are 4 required for a single van?

logicred said:
Simonscissorhands said:
Where are you and how much are they please

I am in Norfolk. They are pretty delicate and I don't really fancy posting them as they will surely get damaged! Not going to any shows either! Are 4 required for a single van?

two are needed per side so yes 4 are required for a single van

Hi,

I am sure I will be too late but do you still have these strips?

Latest posts