Westy Roof Rack Bung?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DorothyMantooth

Reaction score
I'm trying to replace my Westy roof rack bungs as mine have perished and have started to let a bit of water in!! I don't have pictures of the item - they are the bungs that you drive screws through to hold down the rack.

Does anybody know where I can get a set - I require 3 for each of the mountings at the back.

Cheers

Folowing advice I found on here I replaced mine with demi john bungs that I purchased from Amazon. Would be better if they were black but they aren't really visible. You will need to cut the middle one to size

67westy said:
Folowing advice I found on here I replaced mine with demi john bungs that I purchased from Amazon. Would be better if they were black but they aren't really visible. You will need to cut the middle one to size

Cheers pal. I'll give that a go :D

DorothyMantooth said:
I'm trying to replace my Westy roof rack bungs as mine have perished and have started to let a bit of water in!! I don't have pictures of the item - they are the bungs that you drive screws through to hold down the rack.

Does anybody know where I can get a set - I require 3 for each of the mountings at the back.

Cheers

Or, just because I know they are the right height ( a bit slimmer) and they fit. Try here

http://www.germancampercompany.com/westfalia-under-roofrack-bung-p-295.html#.VcoDIflViko

Could be argued that they are a tad over the top price wise, but they fit you don't have to cut them down - hassle free :)

Latest posts